Friday, June 26, 2009

Operation Headstrong: The Decieving Look

Characters: Alexandra Jones

I stepped out of the limo in a long strapless black dress and black high heel shoes. My long, straight blonde hair was down. I shut the limo door and walked into the mansion. The disco ball was turning and the party was just getting good. The host of the party, Mr. James, walked up to me and shook my hand, "Glad you came, Alexandra." I laughed and answered, "Please, call me Alex." Mr. James nodded and the pop-music and smell of wine continued.


I went to the girls bathroom and opened up my breifcase. There was a hairclip and a piece of paper. That's it. I took out the piece of paper and looked at it. It was a map of the mansion. The hairclip, i knew, would surly come in handy. "Operation Headstrong in action." I took out the hairclip, hid the briefcase, and sneaked off to the elevator.


I walked into the elevator and looked at the map, "12." i clicked on 12. The elevator went higher and higher until it stopped and the doors opened. No one was there, just the maids. I walked out of the elevator and once of the maids stopped me, "Miss, this area is not open for the public." I thought of a qucik white lie, "Mr. James sent me up here to grab his phone for him." The maid nodded and moved on with her cleaning.


I followed the map to where the safe should be. But there was no safe. "Where is it.. where is it." I mumbled to myself. "Where is the safe..." I looked at the map and then the map on the wall. The 2 maps were different. The man who gave me the map was the man i work with, Carder. I tried to get the map of the wall, but it was screwed in tight, I called Carder, "Hello?" said Carder when he picked up his phone, "You're fired." Then i hung up the phone.


I ran down the hallway to a dead end. Looks like I'm doing this the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment