Saturday, June 27, 2009

Operation Breakout: Awake in Jail

*This is a sequel to Operation Headstrong.
Chareacters: Mileyanna (My-lee-anne-uh)

10 years later....

I was driving my car down the highway from the club. I knew my mom would be angry, it was 11:45pm, and mom said to get home at 10:00pm, so i was dead.

When i walked through the front door my mom automaticly started yelling at me, "I said 10:00 Mileyanna Lee Cristophers!" I sighed and went to my room. I fell asleep in my bed quickly.


The next morning i woke up... not in my bedroom. I woke up... on a hard cot. The ceiling was metal, the floor was metal, there was a blank toilet on the wall in the corner! Then i noticed the metal-bar-door and the 2 guards in front of them. "Excuse me, um... am i in jail?" i asked the guards. The guards didn't answer. Well duh i was in jail! I paced the room and thought of a way to get out of the jail cell. Then i saw the keys right by the guards head, hanging on a metal hook. "Operation Breakout has begun."

No comments:

Post a Comment