Sunday, June 28, 2009

Operation Breakout: The Big Surprise

The guards fell asleep around 11:30pm, so i grabbed the keys off the hook and opened the cell door. A girl my age was in a cell across from my cell, "Where are you going?" she asked in a weak voice, "I was put in jail for no reason, I'm breaking out, wanna' come?" i asked. The girl nodded and i let her out of her cell. The girls' name was Jessi.


We sneaked past the cells quietly and finally got to the front doors. We opened the doors and the alarm went off, "Run." i said. We both started running outside to the metal gates. "We can't get out!" yelled Jessi. I looked around and said, "Climb! Climb over the fence!" Then we both started climbing over the fence. One of the guards grabbed me foot. I clicked the guard in the chin and then in the stomach. Jessi and i climbed over the fence. "We have to go back in." i said to Jessi. Jessi gasped and cried, "What?!?" I sighed and looked back, "Go. I need to get my mom's files." I climbed over the fence and let the guards take me back inside.


They grabbed the keys from me and put it back on the hook, but soon, fell asleep again. So i did what i did the first time, grabbed the keys and walked out of my cell. I went to where the boss's office was. The boss wasn't there, probably asleep at home. I quietly looked through all the files and finally found my mom's files. I laid the files out on the desk and say mug-shots of my mom, "Theft? But... but my mom never stole anything." I whispered to myself. Then i read on, "Stole $100,000 from the richest man in Las Angelos? Oh no, they think I stole the money, my mom didn't do anything about it." I ripped the files up and put them in the garbage.

I ran out the doors. The alarm went off. I climbed over the fence and ran down the streets of L.A. I wasn't going home. I was put in jail because of my mother, yup, I'm NOT going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment