Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New in Town: Part 3

After ice cream, i ran right home to my dad, he was watching hockey. "Dad! Dad i need you to do me a favor." Dad paused the T.V. I started talking right away, "Hulga the bully is cheating on rock climbing with a pulling bungie cord, it's electric and pulls her up higher and higher. I need you to get me something for payback... from the FBI or something." My dad bursted out laughing, "It's harder than that, sweetpea!" he cried. I did the puppy face, i got fake tears in my eyes. "Oh alright! Come with me."

He took me to the fireplace and he pushed a brick and the brick went into the wall, there was a hand-scanner. Dad scanned his hand and an elevator came up from the fireplace. "Woah." i whispered to myself. Dad and i stepped in and we went to a special hideout under the house. There were gadgets everywhere! "Now, you have three choices. The cheater pull-up bungie cord, the invisible cloak, or the lazer." I knew exaclty what to choose, "Invisible cloak, please."

The next day, in gym class, we did rock climbing for the last day. I slipped on the cloak and when Hulga was climbing up, i climbed up and pulled of her bungie cord, she fell down and everyone laughed. I clibmed back down and walked right out, no one saw me, thank you cloak!

No comments:

Post a Comment