Monday, June 29, 2009

2 THINGS I WANNA' SAY

1. i can't access my old gmail account, so my new email is cheroescp123@gmail.com


2. spongebob, everytime you log into bookpenguin it logs me off, so if you could just PLEASE make your own story-writing website and copy and paste the stories, that would be great because i hate logging in cheroesclubpenguin EVERYTIME. so for once let me get my way, i made bookpenguin, its on my account, technicly its my website, so i can delete it if i want, but since were sharing it, plz plz PLZ make your OWN website and let me delete it so i DONT HAVE TO LOG IN EVERYTIME. i know their some of your favorite stories but you cant just think about you, once (in a lifetime, seriously) think about me how i have to log in EVERYTIME because YOU log me out



2 comments: